Looking for Affordable A/C and Plumbing Repairs in Houston? Then Look No Further
There are few things more frustrating than home repairs. That’s doubly true when it comes to your air conditioning and plumbing systems.
A home ought to be your haven. A place – where at the end of a long workday – you can relax, feast on some BBQ, and enjoy a cold frosty beverage. But, if your toilets aren’t flushing or your home is hotter than the Sahara Desert, there’s no escaping the oncoming discomfort, panic, and stress that lies in wait.
Of course, making the call to a technician or contractor sounds simple, but you want to hire someone whose work you can trust. Plus, you’re on a budget and want the best deal possible without sacrificing the overall quality of the work.
Instead of financially crushing our customers over the faulty plumbing or inefficient A/C in their homes – at budget home services, we provide service that’s as affordable as it is reliable. After all, we think homeowners in Houston deserve to live comfortably without spending like royalty.
Feeling that Houston Heat a Little Too Much? Then It’s Time to Get Your A/C Checked
There is almost nothing worse than the moment you realize your A/C is busted.
With your home turning into a literal sauna and the beads of sweat flowing from your forehead, you’re probably contemplating taking up permanent residence in a walk-in freezer.
Several potential A/C problems are prevalent in most homes – let’s examine them:
- Poor Wiring
- In these cases, it usually comes down to uncertified and shoddy A/C installations
- Faulty wiring is a possible fire hazard and might stop the system from getting power
- Bad wiring can also trip the circuit breaker
- Not Enough Refrigerant
- Refrigerant is responsible for cooling the air within A/C systems
- Low refrigerant might mean there’s a leak or problem with the refrigerant system
- 90% of the times where A/C systems must be recharged with refrigerant, it’s because of a leak
- In the case of any refrigerant leaks, locate the source and get it repaired immediately
- Malfunctioning Outside Fan
- The outside fan conveys the heat from homes to the outside air
- If the fan on the outside unit isn’t functioning, the air conditioning compressor may overheat and trip the safety overload.
- A broken outdoor fan may also cause internal damage to the compressor
- Outside Unit isn’t Working
- If the outside unit is failing in any way, it’s a sign of either a lack of power, contactor problems, or a faulty thermostat, etc.
- Frozen Coil
- A coil may freeze due to airflow problems such as:
- restrictions caused by filthy air filters
- obstructed return air ductwork
- Frozen indoor coils might also a symptom of low refrigerant
- A coil may freeze due to airflow problems such as:
If you’re faced with any of these daunting repairs in your home, you’ll need a professional HVAC technician to get the job done right. However, many of these A/C-related snafus are easily avoidable if you have yearly maintenance check-ins to catch discrepancies.
At Budget Home Repair, we provide affordable emergency repairs – but we also perform maintenance work all over Houston to ensure homeowners get the most out of their A/C system.
We’ll Fix Your Slow Drain Pain
A slow sink drain is a reoccurring headache in Houston home – usually rearing its ugly head in bathroom sinks.
Sometimes slow sink drains are attributed to the pop-up used to stop up the sink getting filled with hair and debris due to constant usage. Another example is the gradual build-up of soap clogs up and reduces the size of the drainpipes as it washes down – hampering the speed with which water can drain.
One of the worst pitfalls of a slow drain is that pipes backup because the clogs eventually prevent water from flowing away. From there, standing water ends up in showers, sinks, and tubs.
In some cases, the main line clogs due to excess debris – resulting in gurgling drains and bad smells. One of the worst outcomes stemming from slow drains is the reverse flow of water, which presents the threat of filthy sewage flooding your home.
It’s vital to contact a professional plumbing expert at the first sign of a slow draining sink, so the problem doesn’t escalate into something catastrophic.
We’ll Fix Any Gripes Houston Homeowners Have with Their Pipes
Pipes gone awry are nothing to ignore because it’s plumbing trouble that makes your property vulnerable to an assortment of damage.
Here are some common piping issues we’ve seen in homes:
- Corroded pipes cause collapses in the sewer line
- This also restricts water flow
- Bellied pipes sink into the ground leading to waste converging throughout a property
- Water travels to the area where seals break between pipes
Don’t get caught off guard by any of the plumbing disasters mentioned above, and keep an eye for some of the warning signs discussed below:
If you notice any shift in water pressure, it’s an indicator of something terrible going on with your piping. Also, a change in your water’s color is another sign of potential disarray with your piping – as is funky-tasting sink water. Lastly, if you’re experiencing continual leaks and a steadily rising water bill, both might point to a much larger problem with your piping or sewer line.
A/C and Plumbing Experts in Houston
Are your plumbing systems in disrepair? Has your A/C gone kaput?
At Budget Home Repair, we fully grasp the inconvenience and discomfort you’re experiencing. When appliances and mechanical systems in your home aren’t functioning at their fullest – especially A/C and plumbing – it has an enormously negative impact on your quality of life.
That’s why our team is as attentive to your needs as we are proficient with our tools. We want to get your home back in order ASAP so you can comfortably get on with your life.
So, if you live in Houston and are looking for the most professional and affordable plumbing and A/C repair services, contact us today at (713) 686-7000.